piątek, 5 grudnia 2014

Mega change

It's not a new information. This was announced more than a week ago but, hell, I still wonder about it.

Within few hours half of the members of my all-time #2 band announced in separate statements that they leave. Shawn Drover and Chris Broderick left Megadeth.

I don't want to analyse if there is something behind "due to artistic and musical differences" or "to pursue my own musical interests" reasons usually stated in situations like that. These are the official statements and if there were conflicts or anything else, I assume it's a private thing. I only wonder what now about one of my favourite bands.

Good news is that according to Dave Ellefson's words the band will continue to work on material for their next release and they are "looking at all the options, of which there are many." [source: blabbermouth.net]. I'm really curious what those options will eventually turn out to be as well as what will both ex-members do now after quitting Megadeth. Especially Chris Broderick who is one of my favourite guitarists. You can be 100% sure I will comment when I hear about it!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz